Service Level Agreement
Last updated: September 23, 2020
THIS SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) outlines the parameters of all services provided by Easymeeting.net (“Company”) to customers and users of Easymeeting services (collectively, “Customers”), Company partners (“Partners”), and individuals and entities that sell Easymeeting services and/or products (“collectively, “Resellers”).
This Agreement shall remain valid until superseded by a revised agreement by the Company. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Purpose, Goal and Objectives
- The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider.
- The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for the video conference service delivered by the Service Provider.
- The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery
We may update our Service Level Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new SLA on this page, and update the «Last updated» at the top of this SLA.
You are advised to review this SLA periodically for any changes. Changes to this SLA are effective when they are posted on this page.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Company in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following services are covered by this Agreement:
- Easymeeting licence (incl. Desktop and Mobile app)
- Cloud Connect services
- Telephone, video, email and chat support
- Remote system assistance
- Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- System monitoring, maintenance and support
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Provision and maintenance of access and connectivity compatible with Easymeeting guidelines and recommendations.
- Designation of on-site administrative and technical contacts to be responsible for operational practices and policies, including training, troubleshooting, and scheduling.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Following the instruction and recommendations from Easymeeting.
- Room design and other conditions that may affect audio and/or video quality.
- Notification of Easymeeting when a problem or incident occurs, or when there have been changes to customer infrastructure that may cause connectivity issues related to the video conferencing equipment.
Company responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Keeping up to date all Easymeeting video conferencing infrastructure components, which are required for the delivery of Easymeeting services.
- Providing appropriate notification to customers, partners and resellers for all scheduled maintenance. This is normally done through customer, partner and reseller mailing lists on a subscription basis.
- Providing redundancy and backup to maintaining a resilient infrastructure. Weekly backup of our infrastructure stored for at least 20 days.
Services Not Provided
The company is not responsible for:
- Software elements such as operating systems, drivers and other third party devices such as computers, video conferencing systems, smartphones or tablets that are not provided by Easymeeting.
- Any bandwidth, network or connectivity issues not directly related to a configuration error of the software or device provided by Easymeeting.
- Any issues or problems that arise as a result of abuse, misuse or malicious attack on the equipment.
- Protocols or hardware not explicitly supported or recommended by Easymeeting.
- The use of our services, including any video, audio,data or any other content or information exchanged or discussed while using the Easymeeting service.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in- scope services and related components.
The Company will endeavor to ensure the service is available to customers 24×7.
This excludes planned outages, maintenance windows and events beyond the control of the Company. In addition to the standard Easymeeting maintenance windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers.
All Easymeeting video conferencing infrastructures are placed in secure and advanced colocation centers. These colocation centers are covered by their own SLA to provide 24×7 support.
System Monitoring, Maintenance and Support
The Company will manage and monitor the servers, which are part of the Easymeeting platform services, 24 hours 7 days a week. Off-hours monitoring is done electronically, alerting service personnel in case of failure. The Company will from time to time need to perform maintenance tasks on the platform in order to continuously deliver a high quality video conferencing service and for minimizing risk of a service failure. There are three levels of such maintenance categories:
Planned service maintenance is approved work that is planned and scheduled at least two weeks prior to the change. The Company will communicate to the appropriate audience a minimum of one week prior to the scheduled change.
Unplanned service maintenance is priority work that is unplanned due to an urgent repair to prevent failure. Unplanned service outages will be given priority (and communicated immediately) on a case-by-case basis depending on the type and urgency of the service failure.
An emergency service is defined as a service failure that affects the entire infrastructure or significant number of users that requires immediate repair. The Company reports all emergency services to the appropriate people and determines necessary communication steps. Emergency service announcements are communicated usually the day of the service failure. Off-hours service failures will be communicated the following business day.
- Business Hours
Monday – Friday : 8:00 to 16:00 CET & 8:00 EST to 16:00/4:00 PM EST
- Telephone Support
Calls received out of office hours will be handled by best effort unless there is an additional 24 x 7 agreement deal connected to the service.
- Email Support
Emails received out of office hours will collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Chat Support
Chat is available during normal business hours and is delivered by best effort.
- On-Site Assistance
On-site assistance is done on request and provided by best effort.
- Support outside standard opening hours
Support outside standard opening hours may be arranged in advance at the discretion of the technical staff.
- Response times
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames (during business hours):
- Within 8 hours for issues classified as High priority. (Eg. a system or Easymeeting service that’s not working).
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority. (Eg. a quality issue.)
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority. (Eg. a feature request).
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timeframes independent on the priority of the support request. Easymeeting handles all requests as High Priority per default. The above classifications are a guideline for the response time Easymeeting endeavor to guarantee.
- Contact details.
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm CET
+ 47 4000 4887
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm EST
+ 1 855-299-3279 (Toll Free)
The Company will endeavor to keep services up and running 24 hours 7 days a week. The Company will, except for planned and unplanned maintenance, endeavor to provide each of our services minimum 99.0 % availability during a period of 12 months.
To calculate Service Availability, the Company uses a combination of methods, including analyzing logs from both Easymeeting event-monitoring systems and the actual affected infrastructure components and matching these findings with client reports to determine the actual time frame.
Service Availability Credit
Subject to your valid submission of a Service Availability Credit request and the other conditions herein, if Service Availability during a year is below 99.0%, 2.5% of the monthly fee is credited for every 1% of lost availability (“Service Availability Credit”).
Service Delivery Metrics
- Online purchases of Easymeeting license: Instant delivery.
- Delivery of Easymeeting licence manually: Within one business day.
- Required notice for standard meeting bridge and webcast service: One week.
- Delivery of Easy number and registering the endpoint to the Easymeeting service platform: Two business days.
- Delivery of video conferencing meeting support: Within one full business day after receiving notification of support.
- Easymeeting will start troubleshooting within one full business day after receiving notification of the problem.
The Company assigns a Priority to every Incident or Service Request that is initiated. The Prioritization Model is used to ensure a consistent approach to defining the sequence in which an item needs to be resolved and to drive the assignment of resources.
The Company handles all requests in the order they are received. The delivery metrics are just a guideline for a delivery time the Company is able to guarantee. Please note: The aforementioned support metrics are dependent upon the Company being granted full remote access to the relevant infrastructure, and details of preceding events.