PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- «Customer» means the entity that purchases our Service.
- «Customer Data» means the electronic data uploaded into the Subscription Service by or for Customer or its Users.
- «Mobile Applications» means applications downloaded by an authorized user of our hosted software applications to a mobile device.
- «User» means an individual authorized by the Customer or Partner to access and use the Subscription Service.
- «Partner» means an entity that sells PRODUCT products and services or provides services or technology to PRODUCT customers.
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our Customers and Partners in the course of providing and supporting our Service. Customers process Customer Data in the normal course of using our Service. Our use and access of Customer Data processed is limited to providing and supporting the Service and in accordance with the definitive agreement between Customer and Organization pursuant to which the Customer purchased access to the Subscription Service (the «Customer Agreement«). We host and process Customer Data collected by the self-service portal which includes, Name, Mobile number, Email address, Address and Organization Identification (optional). This information is collected only for creating and maintaining the Customer account and they are shared not with any other entity except as provided below. We also collect several types of information from our Customers, including:
- Contact details, we use this information only to send out meeting invitations to the selected contacts the host prefers to.
- Information and correspondence our Customers and Users submit to us in connection with Expert Services or other requests related to our Service.
- Information we receive from our business partners in connection with use of the Service or in connection with services provided by our business partners, including configuration of the Subscription Service.
- Server logs in support of the Subscription Service.
- Information collected via our Mobile Applications.
We also collect Quantitative data, as a data controller, derived from our Customers and Users use of the Subscription Service, for example and without limitation, the number of active roles within a Customer’s instance. All data collected, used, and disclosed will be in aggregate form only and will not identify Customer or its Users. Quantitative data we collect does not include any personally identifiable information.
How We Use Information
We may use Customer Data to provide and support the Service, including updating and maintaining the Subscription Service and providing Support and Expert Services. We will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer, or reference any Customer Data except as permitted in the Customer Agreement or as required by law. We may use information we collect about our customers and partners for billing and contracting purposes.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that our Customers, Partners, and Users provide to us to the following categories of recipients:
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party to: (i) comply with any court order, a request from any competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of the Customer Agreement; (iii) enforce or apply the terms of the agreement for partnership with our Partners; and (iv) protect the rights, property, or safety of PRODUCT, our Customers, Users, or others.
- In accordance with Customer’s instructions.
We store and process Customer Data in: (i) any country where we have facilities, and (ii) any country in which we engage service providers.
We retain Customer Data according to the timeframes set forth in the Customer Agreement. We retain General Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
We may obtain additional information through Mobile Applications that Customer or their Users download to their mobile device («Device«). Mobile Applications we provide may obtain or collect information from a User’s Devices in connection with the User’s use of the Subscription Service, and are designed to interoperate with the Subscription Service; for instance, to provide a User with access to information within the Subscription Service or to provide information from a User’s Device to the Subscription Service. In order to provide and operate the Mobile Applications, we need certain information from the User, and without that information our Mobile Applications wouldn’t work as per the design. For example, we ask Users to provide some personal information, such as login credentials to access and use the Subscription Service through the Mobile Applications. We may only be able to collect some of this information if the Device settings allow it, so Users should always review our Mobile Applications settings under the Device settings menu to select what information Users are happy for apps like ours to access or not to access. Our Mobile Applications may also provide us with information regarding a User’s Devices and OS identification, language, and time zone. Mobile Applications may also collect information regarding a User’s interaction with Mobile Applications, which PRODUCT may use to provide and improve the Mobile Application and Services. We may also obtain information when Users report a problem with our Mobile Applications. We may disclose the User’s information to law enforcement, competent government authorities, court and other third parties where we believe are required to do so by applicable law or regulation (including a court order), or where we believe disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend legal rights or to protect the vital interests of any person. If a third party buys all or part of our business or assets, then we may also disclose User information in connection with the sale. Where we do, we will inform the third party that it is required to use User’s information only for the purposes set out in this Services Notice. We may also share a User’s personal information to any other person with such User’s consent to the disclosure. Contractual terms related to a particular Mobile Application may be found in the End User License Agreement or relevant terms of service for that application.
Your Privacy Rights
Since each Customer is in control of what information, including any personal information, it collects from its Users, how that information is used and disclosed, and how that information can be changed, Users of the Subscription Service must contact the applicable Customer administrator with any inquiries about how the Customer uses and discloses personal information and how to access, rectify, correct, delete, and port personal information contained in Customer Data as well as object to or restrict the processing of personal information contained in Customer Data. We provide you with certain choices regarding the General Information you provide to us. In particular:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of any personal information Customer or Partner provided us as part of the General Information, please contact your account representative or PRODUCT customer care or, where possible, use our portals you have access to carry out these requests. You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com or using the contact details under the «Contact Us» link in our website.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Please note that in order to fulfil your request, we may need you to provide certain information to verify your identity.
Third Party Websites and Applications Customers, Partners and other third parties, including our consultants, may develop applications (including Mobile Applications) or provide services to you or other third parties using our Service. This Services Notice does not apply to information collected by Customers, our business partners, and other third parties or third-party applications (including Mobile Applications) or services, even if this information is collected using our Service.
Contact Information If you have questions or comment about this Services Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you are a Customer and need to update, change, or remove information from the Service, please log a ticket through our customer support portal. For inquiries, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org