Esymeeting via webRTC
You may need to ask your I.T. department to allow outbound traffic to the Easymeeting services. This is because firewall’s with strict configurations block access to the public Internet on high ports typically used for video streams.
Your PC must be able to connect outbound to Easymeeting’s services on destination port range 20000 – 30000, TCP and UDP. If these ports are blocked, your WebRTC client will fail to connect properly.
But that’s a big port range to open!
We understand your concern, but your network administrator can restrict the port range to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) services.easymeeting.
This will restrict video conferencing traffic from your WebRTC clients using destination ports 20000-30000, TCP and UDP, to only work with I.P. addresses contained within the services.easymeeting.net FQDN.
Easymeeting Webapp at a Glance
Why doesn’t my webcam start automatically when using my browser to start a meeting?
Here are the troubleshooting steps to get your Webcam/Camera to automatically connect when joining your meeting.
Step 1: How to Clear out the browsing history/ Cache
Google Chrome (Preferred):
- Open up Google Chrome.
- Copy and Paste «chrome://history» (without quotes) into your URL or click here.
- Then click «Clear browsing data» on the left-hand side.
- Check off Cached images and files.
- Then click «Clear Browsing Data».
- Go to the three bar in the top left-hand corner.
- Then located the «History» icon in the menu.
- Once you have clicked on the History Icon it should ask if you want to «Clear Recent History«.
- It will then ask you how far back do you want to clear your history, select an option.
- Finally, click «Clear Now«
- Go to the gear wheel in the top right corner
- Select on Safety in the menu
- Delete browsing history in the submenu
- Temporary Internet files and website files from the list
- On the bottom of the page, the browser notifies you when the browser cache has been cleared
Step 2: How to reset your default Camera Settings
- Go to join.Easymeeting.net
- Select on the Settings Button
- Then Reset All Settings
There are a few factors that could be causing camera issues.
- Exit all other program that uses the camera (i.e. Teams, Zoom).
- If you installed a USB camera after you installed the Easymeeting Desktop Client reboot your computer or uninstall the Easymeeting Desktop Client from your Programs menu. Reinstall the Easymeeting Desktop Client from Easymeeting.net.
- Ensure that you have sufficient bandwidth. If you do not have ample bandwidth (576Kbps is recommended) your computer may be dropping the camera to stabilize quality.
- Ensure that a camera is selected before entering your meeting, >Settings->Settings->Camera
How to select a camera and microphone before joining a meeting
When joining a meeting from www.easymeeting.net global directory.
Search for the room you are going to join,(name or easynumber)
Click the green camera icon.
Go to Settings, located in the middle of the screen
Under Settings, you can choose which Camera and Microphone that you would like to use by selecting from each drop down menu, you can also change language.
- Your local Camera (You will see your own picture when camera is working)
- Microphone (If you make a sound you will see a blue line moving to the right if you have a working Mic connected)
Click Done, and enter your name and Pin if needed. Click Connect!
Have a good Easymeeting
Problem with screen flickering when receiving content on browser.
When using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge there is a flickering problem going on. This is a Chromium bug that affects WebRTC users with these browsers.
There is a fix on this problem.Google ChromeHow to Turn Hardware Acceleration Off or On in Google Chrome
- Launch Chrome, then select “Menu” > “Settings“.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Advanced” option.
- Scroll to the “System” section and toggle “Use hardware acceleration when available” on or off as desired.
Microsoft EdgeTo Disable Hardware Acceleration in Microsoft Edge,
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the menu button with three dots.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- In Settings, click on System on the left.
- On the right, turn off the toggle option Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Now click on the Restart button.
If you are using our downloaded app, there should not be a problem.
I am getting an error message when joining a meeting via WebRTC
Follow «Failed to set remote answer sdp: called with SDP without ice-ufrag and ice-pwd» It is common for someone with an extension (on Chrome or Firefox) that blocks WebRTC from finding your IP address.
Try and disable other Chrome extensions and try testing. You can then use process of elimination to find out which one is causing the issue. Typically it would be an ad blocker or something along those lines.
If you are experiencing issues with audio while joining from the web, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Try joining from a different browser.
Chrome is our recommended browser; however, if you are using Chrome and experiencing audio issues, we recommend trying another browser.
2. Confirm that correct devices are chosen for Microphone and Camera.
For help, view our article: How to select a camera and microphone before joining a meeting
3. Try downloading the free version of our Easymeeting Desktop Client.
Easymeeting Desktop Client allows you to join EasyConference meeting rooms and dial EasyNumbers. You do not need to register your client in order to use the free version of Easymeeting Desktop Client. Once you download the soft video client, click Connect, type in the Easynumber you want to join, enter your name, select your media, and click Connect again.
4. Our personal favorite, try restarting your computer.
5. Request help from our Service Center
Our Expert team is happy to help! Be sure to tell us about your troubleshooting, so we can better assist you!